With regard to the priority of coping with the spread of the Covid-19 virus, the Carraro Group promptly took action by implementing all necessary actions to guarantee first of all the health of its employees and at the same time the continuity of its activities at any latitude.
Each site is operational - making important use of smart-working for the employees of the offices - and is following the protocols provided by the various authorities in each geographical area in terms of manufacturing and services in a timely manner.
In each plant, extraordinary sanitation measures have been taken, working spaces have been redesigned and shifts redefined in order to guarantee adequate distances between people and, last but not least, specific PPE for this circumstance have been made available to collaborators.
More in detail, here is the situation plant by plant:
- Carraro SpA headquarters and Carraro Drive Tech plant in Campodarsego: operational.
- SIAP plant in Maniago: operational.
- Carraro Agritalia, Carraro Spare Parts, Carraro Tractors plant in Rovigo: operational.
- Poggiofiorito Driveservice logistics / spare parts office: operational.
- Carraro China, in Qingdao: operational.
- Carraro India and Carraro Technologies India, in Pune: operational.
- Carraro Argentina, in Buenos Aires: operational.
- Carraro Brasil, in Caxias do Sul: operational.
At present there is no delay in production planning and delivery to customers. The presence at the supply chain remains high in order to guarantee the continuity of our activities despite the complications of this context.
Trusting that this situation will pass soon, we look ahead with confidence by working in constant contact with all our stakeholders, both customers and suppliers. thanking all our collaborators for their efforts.