Board of Directors approves 1H2011 results
A considerable increase in turnover and margins in comparison to the previous year
Significant recovery of volumes in all reference areas of the Group The Asian, Indian and Chinese markets confirm their solid development.
- Consolidated turnover of € 450.4 million (+47.8% in comparison to € 304.7 million for 1H2010)
- Positive EBITDA of € 32.6 million, which has decidedly improved (+129.8%) in comparison to € 14.2 million for 1H2010
- Positive EBIT of € 16.5 million, which is a net reversal in comparison to the € ‐1.9 million for 1H2010
- Net profits of € 4.9 million which confirms a turnaround in comparison to the €‐10.3 million loss for 1H2010
- Net financial position showing liabilities of € 257.7 million (€ 271.5 million as at 31 December 2010; € 279.3 million as at 30 June 2010)