2010 interim results approved by the Board of Directors
Turnover has increased notably and profitability has improved compared with last year thanks to the recovery in volumes in every business area
- Consolidated turnover at 304.6 mln euro (+19,2% compared with first half 2009) also thanks to a positive trend change as from the second quarter (up 53.5% over the same period last year)
- EBITDA a positive 14.2 mln euro, a clear improvement over the -2.2 mln euro for the first half 2009
- EBIT a negative 1.9 mln euro, showing some improvement over the -18.05 mln euro for the first half 2009
- Net loss of 10.3 mln euro an improvement on the +14.6 mln euro for first half 2009
- The net financial position is a negative 279.3 mln euro (241.1 mln euro at 31 December 09; 240.5 mln euro at 30 June 09)
Reference markets are recovering, especially in South America and India. The excellent performance achieved in renewable energies, especially in the photovoltaic sector, exceeded expectations.