- Turnover of €310 million, up 43.6% compared to the same period in 2020 (€215.9 million).
- EBITDA amounted to €24.2 million (7.8% of turnover), a significant increase compared to the previous year (when it was €11.1 million, 5.1% of turnover).
- EBIT amounted to €14.1 million (4.6% of turnover), a significant increase compared to the previous year (when it was €0.8 million, 0.4% of turnover).
- Net profit of €2.2 million (0.7% of turnover), a marked improvement on the same period in 2020 (-€3.8 million, -1.7% of turnover).
- Consolidated Net Financial Position of operations showed a debt position of €138.3 million at 30 June 2021, an improvement compared to both 30 June 2020 (€149.6 million) and 31 December 2020 (€143.8 million).
For the second half of 2021, a growing portfolio is expected and the continuation of the critical issues related to procurement and the rising cost of raw materials.
“The figures of the first half of 2021 show significant growth in both turnover and profitability. –commented Enrico Carraro, Chairman of the Group – It is clear that this is compared to a 2020 financial year strongly impacted by lockdowns related to the pandemic, but the solid recovery we are recording in our target markets goes beyond this effect and we expect this trend to continue in the second half of the year”.
“During this period, however, a number of critical issues emerged related to the increase in the cost of raw materials and of the supply chain. This had an impact on the ability to record even better margins. – added Enrico Carraro – We have already taken actions to negotiate appropriate recovery plans with our customers that will allow us to mitigate such effects”.