Board of Directors approves results for the first half of 2009
The second quarter of the year confirms the exceptional contraction of demand in the Group’s main reference markets, in every geographical area, with serious repercussions on earnings and margins
- Consolidated turnover was 255.6 million euro (511.4 million euro in 1st half 2008)
- Negative EBITDA of 2.2 million euro (41.8 million in 1st half 2008)
- Negative EBIT of 18 million euro (25.4 million euro in 1st half 2008)
- Net loss of 14.6 million euro (profit of 10.7 million euro in 1st half 2008)
- Net financial position showed debt of 240.5 million euro (221.4 million euro at March 31, 2009; 194.9 million euro at June 30, 2008)
The process of restructuring the Group’s business has begun and a project has been launched with the aim of defining strategies to relaunch the various Business Units in view of the new scenarios and market trends.